R Shiny is perhaps the easiest to learn web framework, and it is even made easier with our R Shiny course. Built on top of the programming language R, which is popular among data analysts, scientists and finance experts worldwide, it allows to quickly prototype powerful web applications used to visualize data, reports and much more.
This course has been attended by course delegates from government institutions, financial organizations, marketing agencies and academics across Europe, Oceania and the Americas.
Pablo Maldonado inspired me to learn more about this software and eventually to develop my own web application.Course Participant in Prague, Czechia.
Because of what I learned [...], I got a consulting gig with a large microfinance bank building a Shiny app along with typical modelling.Jacob T., Financial Analyst, Chicago, USA.
2 days (14 hours, 4x90 min sessions)
- Data analysts and financial analysts that share reports with their teams.
- Business Intelligence specialists that want to enlarge their skill set.
- Anyone interested in developing data-driven web applications with minimum effort.
At the end of the R Shiny Course, participants will be able to:
- Build a basic web dashboard that reacts to user input.
- Customize the user interface with their own templates.
- Allow users of their app to upload files, generate analysis and download results.
Prerequisites: Some knowledge of R is useful but not absolutely required.
- Web development fundamentals.
- Introduction to reactive programming in R Shiny.
- Advanced UI development.
- Customization (custom CSS, corporate templates).
- Sharing and deploying web applications and dashboards.
Note: Customization of the course outline is possible on request to fit your team's needs. You can also check our online/hybrid learning offering at www.learndataskills.eu. You can also check our corporate training offers.