- Web developers and designers that are switching to Django.
- Software developers looking for a quick intro to web development.
- Anyone interested in developing their own websites and applications.
- Knowledge of Python is beneficial, but not required if you are familiar with other programming languages.
- Introduction to Django. The MVT model.
- Creating and migrating models for the database.
- The Admin interface and its customization.
- Authentication and security.
- Customizing forms and templates
- Deploying Django apps to Heroku & Docker.
- + Final Project
- The course will run from 9:30 to 16:30 CET (Central Europe time, Prague/Berlin) on the following dates:
- November 29 and 30, 2021
- January 6 and 7, 2022
- February 10 and 11, 2022
Once your purchase is confirmed, you will receive a calendar invite with the videoconferencing link.