- STEM graduates looking for a career in Data Science / Data Analytics.
- Working professionals looking to transition into Data Science / Data Analytics.
- Some previous knowledge of programming languages / data analysis is ideal but not required. If needed, the instructor will provide references for extra practice and self-study.
- Intro to databases. SELECT command. Single-table queries. GROUP BY.
- JOIN statement and multiple-table queries.
- Window Functions
- Indexing and Filtering Data
- Split, apply and combine operations. Data aggregation.
- Visualization with Pandas and Matplotlib
- + Final Project
Once your purchase is confirmed, you will receive a calendar invite with the videoconferencing link.