The pandas library in Python allows users to quickly load, process, analyze and visualize tabular data. In this Pandas course we will cover the fundamentals, starting from scratch, and show you the fundamentals to help you get started with this powerful library.
Previous participants of our Pandas Course come from telecommunication companies, financial institutions, hedge funds and other organizations across Europe.
Thank you! This course is exactly what I wanted. I can start migrating my reports from Excel to Python.Tom, Financial Analyst, Houston, USA.
The best course we have ever taken at the bank. This is immediately useful in my workflow.Risk Analyst, Prague, Czechia
1 day (7 hours, 4x90 min sessions)
- Data analysts, financial engineers, financial analysts.
- Data Scientists, marketing specialists and other professionals working with data.
- Junior graduates or career changers looking for improving their skills for a data science role.
At the end of the Pandas Course, the participants will be able to:
- Load their own data and perform quick analyses, like filtering results, calculating totals, subtotals and running averages.
- Visualize trends and patterns in their data.
- Create and customize charts that can be used in reports or presentations.
- Introduction to Pandas: load a file and creating quick summaries.
- Indexing and filtering data.
- Split, apply and combine operations.
- Aggregating information: group by statements.
- Creating quick visualizations with the matplotlib support in pandas.
- Data preparation case study.
Note: Customization of the course outline is possible on request to fit your team’s needs. You can also check our online/hybrid learning offering at www.learndataskills.eu. You can also check our corporate training offers.