Django, “the web framework for perfectionists with deadlines” is a very powerful web framework that allows to build complex web applications in record-time, as well as REST APIs.
Who should take this course?
- Web developers and designers that are switching to Django.
- Software developers looking for a quick intro to web development.
- Anyone interested in developing their own websites and applications.
- Knowledge of Python is beneficial, but not required if you are familiar with other programming languages.
- Introduction to Django. The MVT model.
- Creating and migrating models for the database.
- The Admin interface and its customization.
- Authentication and security.
- Customizing forms and templates
- Deploying Django apps to Heroku & Docker.
- + Final Project