Critical thinking skills and understanding of data is essential for the modern business environment. Many business decisions are doomed for either insufficient understanding and premature action, or for taking no action at all.
In this course we will cover the essentials, from the perspective of executives, managers and entrepeneurs. The trainer leverages his experience in management consulting and entrepeneurship as well as his technical background to provide an overview of current issues and opportunities in this space to all course participants.
1 day (7 hours, 4x90 min sessions)
- C-Suite, Management and Entrepeneurs.
- Professionals looking to add value at their organizations.
After the course, the participants will:
- Understand the importance of data in today's business environment.
- Appreciate the challenges and the rewards of a data-driven culture.
- Understand the potential risks that need to be handled, as well as benefits.
- What is data literacy, and why it is essential
- Associations, relationships and complexity in data
- Data-driven decision making
- Data Science, machine learning, and AI.
- Bias, fairness and interpretability. Data Protection and Privacy.
- AI Transformation Checklist.
Note: Customization of the course outline is possible on request to fit your team’s needs. You can also check our online/hybrid learning offering at www.learndataskills.eu. You can also check our corporate training offers.